Alright.....enfin, un petit tour tordu par le temps
Southern belles


SAV...
ATL....
Rosco and Gus
Mike's house and his neighbor on Duffy St, SAV
Une grande bande d'americains....

Tom asked for fierce and sexy ... did he get it?
Mike is married now
On the plane back from Detroit to ATL...
le retour dans l'avion...


grave dans la roche!





There's Amanda, en train de dire, "I live riiiiiiiiiight...there!" And there's Susana and Andrea, an old Fiat, tile work, and a tram in Milan.....
The school where I worked in Annemasse


Marco et sa copine ...
Sumene...
et c'est vrai....mais je n'ai pas vu des chiens par contre.....
Laurent est tres politique...



dans la Tarentaise, Savoie










Amanda, Baptiste et moi, pres de Barcelonnette
Pompidou a Panam
Argentiere, pres de Chamonix
Jimmy et moi
Melissande a Arles....
La Tournette
Barcelonnette, valle de l'Ubaye, dans les Hautes AlpesWe're moving right along now in this rapid up-to-speed account of Hunter's whereabouts these last two years....certain stories may pop up later, but for now, voila quoi. The words will come later, but for now, a photo essay.....
Here's a fun, educational video of Baptiste explaining that certain hares change their fur color in the winter...at the time I didn't know that un lièvre is a hare (d'oh!)....I hope you find the other video just as educational...
Overall, this thing is gonna be a mixmatch, a big montage if you will, of pictures, which I've attempted to select in chronological order...


3 Comments:
Sa chèvre, Hunter, SA chèvre, sinon c'est un bouc ou un cabri. Je pense que ça s'écrit "cacao" (cocoa), référence à la couleur de la bestiole.
Philippe
savannah mike really did dance like that... all night.
i bet he is still dancing.
Anonyme a dick,
I am sad you did not dance at my party.
Enregistrer un commentaire
<< Home